Savvy Real Estate Group
Residential Property Management Assistant
Are you ready to take your administrative career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing real estate business.
This job is NOT for someone who needs constant supervision, feedback, and direction. You will be given training and then be expected to launch yourself from there. You must be an extremely organized go-getter who can manage your time and create a workflow to make things run smoothly.
This role will be a combination of property management and administrative duties that will help keep the daily operations of the business running smoothly. We are looking for someone who is a great communicator, has excellent phone and computer skills, and is ready to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team-building meetings, and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Daily live answering of inbound calls and following up by phone with various leads
- Weekly proper scanning and filing of documents digitally and physically
- Regular scheduling or various cleaners, stagers, and photographers
- Administrative duties like deal paperwork, replying to emails, being the exec gatekeeper, and others as comfort allows
- Assistance with direct mail (printing, organizing, and coordinating dozens of mail pieces) and other marketing channels
- Helping with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) which includes research and posting articles/posts
- Editing blog posts and articles and helping with newsletters
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Past sales experience is preferred
- 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Ideally a high S and C and some I on the Disc Test
- Positive attitude, willingness/desire to learn/grow with us
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Very tech-savvy, good with computers, phone apps, online software (Dropbox, Gmail, texting)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and ability to work quickly, completing a number of tasks in a short amount of time
- Access to a vehicle and some flexibility in working hours
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Savvy Real Estate Group
We are a private real estate investment company that began in 2009. In the past year, we have focused on strategically growing our business and team. Our mission is simple: to enhance the communities we work in and the lives we touch. We assist sellers by buying distressed properties that need work, rehab the properties, and then sell (or rent) to new families providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work. We also have an in-house property management arm to our business where we manage over 75 units across the GTA.
Check out our company websites: