RE/MAX Casa Grande
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for providing clients with top-tier customer service and excellence in residential management services. Our team relies on this individual to demonstrate leadership and create trust with tenants and clients (both current and prospective), as well as with third-party contractors/vendors and our internal staff. The Assistant Property Manager instills confidence in our services by taking outstanding care of the properties we manage, in turn providing the greatest returns on our clients' investments.
Yost Realty Group RE/MAX Casa Grande primarily focuses on single-family homes - this is NOT an on-site position.
Please apply here. Do not contact the office.
- Manage tenant relationships
- Maintenance dispatching
- Scheduling of inspections and field technician schedules
- Coordinate eviction processes when necessary
- Maintain and create new vendor relations
- Data entry of rent payments and bank deposits
- Field all incoming bills to accounting
- Ensure timely client communication for the property management department
- Performing move-out inspections/move-in inspections if necessary
- Professionalism and strong communication skills
- Strong ability to maintain organization of a multitude of tasks and projects
- Highly detail-oriented with an ownership mentality
- Computer competency, flexibility, and a commitment to ongoing education
- Willingness to participate in a highly collaborative environment
- Must be proficient in utilizing technology and have exceptional computer skills including intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills
- Self-starter and learns quickly
- Experience utilizing property management software
- Must be able to troubleshoot maintenance requests
- Attention to detail is a MUST!
- Must perform well under pressure
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate
- Moderate stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing or balancing
- Sustains substantially recurring movements to fingers, hands, wrist, legs and feet
- Ability to judge distances and spatial relationships
- Ability to identify and distinguish color
- Ability to distinguish the differences and similarities in odors
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds or more
$16 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX Casa Grande
Joe and Debbie Yost opened their own RE/MAX brokerage in 1995 and started building the Yost Realty Group Team. They have built an award-winning team of specialists, each performing in their sweet spot so that the client always comes first. Their extensive team of administrative assistants is not typical of the industry and the Yosts believe that by hiring effective people to manage paperwork, internet marketing, and all the behind-the-scenes detail work, they and their agents have more time to provide the high-quality service to their clients and customers deserve.
Team culture is of utmost importance, and the Yost Realty Group takes the time to really get to know the applicant. Setting their team members up for success is Goal #1.