We are seeking a property management administrator for single-family rental homes. This position is based out of our Livonia, Michigan office and is an office-based position for a highly organized communicator with the ability to assist property managers with necessary tasks to maximize the performance of the property.
Starting salary based on property management and/or real estate experience with tremendous potential to grow by producing strong results and becoming a key member of the TEAM.
If you are looking to join a stable, solid and increasingly growing company that has been around for a decade, and you meet the above criteria, apply and we will be in contact with you.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities!
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Create and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Customer service or administrative experience in the industry is preferred
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
$45,000 yearly based on experience
About Strategy Properties
We are a Livonia based property management company that specializes in property management of single-family homes/apartments throughout Detroit and Southeast Michigan. We are looking for A quality TEAM members that meet our company Core values of:
- Taking care of clients on a very high level
- Being a professional in their position
- Wanting to be part of a company where they can grow
- Fitting in with the company culture