We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our managed properties are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our managed units for any damage, and conduct routine inspections of the homes and apartments under our care. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Examine rental units, inspect appliances and schedule vendors as needed.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
$15 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX HOMEPOINT
- RE/MAX HOMEPOINT isn't your average brokerage. We're a family-oriented, close-knit team of hard-working professionals who work as hard as we play. From independent agents to those seeking to take advantage of the team model, we're all about you.
- BIG Realty - Property Management is a partner of RE/MAX HOMEPOINT with 15+ years of property management experience.