Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
The Property Maintenance Technician performs necessary repairs to renovate residential houses.
- Monitors and assists in the completion of make-ready units
- Repair minor electrical problems (i.e., change out switches, receptacles, fixtures, etc)
- Repair minor plumbing problems (i.e., change out p-traps, toilets, faucets, shower valves, and trim kits, etc.)
- Paint interior of vacant units (i.e., covering and taping off, painting interior walls with a gun, trim by hand,)
- Provides minor carpentry and sheetrock repairs (i.e., remove doorframes, patch holes in sheetrock, apply texture, repair subfloors, repair cabinets, etc)
- Assists in monitoring inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies
- Performs other reasonable duties under the direction of property management
- Must have prior apartment or house maintenance experience
- Must have a vehicle and valid drivers license
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH and ENGLISH
Job Type: Part-time
$15 - $21 hourly
About Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
We are a private local real estate company and since 2003 we have been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Houston area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while rebranding our business.
It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.