Select Property Management
We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator. This person is responsible for working with our property managers, tenants and contractors to coordinate the completion of maintenance and repair tasks, rehabilitation of vacant units, and oversight and quality control of major repairs and improvements.
- Select and build relationships with vendors as well as hold them accountable for delivering detailed bids and quality work.
- Evaluate tenant maintenance requests and treat all tenants with respect and highest customer service, while also ensuring that they take responsibility for correcting issues that they caused.
- Inspect vacant and occupied properties using standardized inspection forms and methods.
- Request bids from vendors and thoroughly understand the scope of work and costs to make educated recommendations to management.
- Routinely check on the progress of work in process, looking for ways and means to expedite work while keeping quality and cost in check.
- Develop preventative maintenance and inspection plans for properties.
- Reduce the maintenance response time and backlog of jobs.
- Help develop and improve maintenance Key Result Indicators, including resident satisfaction.
- Previous experience in maintenance and successful maintenance leadership is a MUST.
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting goals.
- Experience is home inspection is a plus
- Proficiencies in computer hardware and software is a MUST.
- Flexible Hours
- Strong communicator
- Self Motivated
- Problem solver
- Detail Oriented
- High Integrity and Reliability
- Formal maintenance education or apprenticeship is a PLUS
$30,000 - $45,000
About Select Property Management
Select Property Management is the leading property management and real estate brokerage in Fort Wayne Indiana. We specialize in delivering world-class service to investors and homeowners of nicer single-family homes, condos, and multi-family homes.