Mighty Estates, LLC
We are looking for a Driver, who is hardworking and dedicated and interested to make $20 hourly + Commission.
- Flexible hours (3-5 daylight hours per week – Saturdays/Sundays are OK!)
- Easy work (for the right people)
- Advancement opportunities
- Relaxed, fun, positive work environment (your own car!)
- Dress casual
- Low-stress system
Pay is $20/hour + commission and incentives.
Complete the application process and include a copy of your resume or document your job history
- We are looking for another person for our Homeowner Outreach Program to work in our expanding real estate business. Property finders help us find ugly/distressed houses to buy in Metro Atlanta. No experience is needed and it can be your primary or secondary job with a flexible schedule; You can do this at any time of the day
- It’s pretty simple. We have a system that allows you to drive in select areas where we buy and identify properties that homeowners may wish to sell... All you need is a car and a smartphone! We show you exactly where you need to drive, how to identify and locate these properties for our team
- HIGH attention to detail –must be able to quickly identify distress indicators as you drive by homes
- Reliable Transportation – you must have a reliable vehicle that you can operate
- Consistent – must be able to consistently drive and identify a set number of properties every week
- Tech-savvy – Must have a smartphone (iPhone or Android-based) and learn how to use web-based applications (but it's basically pointed and click)
- Positive Attitude - People who will excel in this position are coachable and open to constructive criticism to get better quickly
About Mighty Estates, LLC
We are a real estate investment company that buys, sells, fixes, rents and manages real estate. We're a family-owned business and we focus on helping homeowners find solutions whether they're going through a foreclosure, can't sell their properties, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons. We provide solutions to help homeowners get out of their difficult situations.
Feel free to visit us at www.atlsellnow.com for more information about who we are and what we do!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.