We are seeking a motivated, dedicated, and capable individual for a full-time Property Coordinator role. We are looking for someone who will be active in the coordination of inspections, has strong customer service skills, is detailed oriented, and has demonstrated the ability to prioritize tasks, and can utilize independent sound judgment. This position includes driving by properties for regular inspection and ‘on site’ activities, such as attending home inspections, being present for utilities turn on/off, and delivering information to/from state and local agencies to facilitate property acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter possessing a service attitude and the ability to work with little supervision when in the field.
Our company provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within
- Perform scheduled and periodic drive-by inspections of properties to check for and follow company standards that address any maintenance or esthetic items/concerns
- Tenant services, including but not limited to, rental registration, posting of tenant lease renewals, move-ins, and outs, scheduling maintenance work orders and necessary follow-ups, and posting of notices Assist management team with all required government regulatory procedures regarding rental properties, including but not limited to, scheduling and being physically present for inspections, preparing paperwork, and necessary follow up
- Assist with implementation of tenant loyalty programs
- Communicate with people outside the organization, indirectly represent the organization to the public, government, and other external sources
- Pick up and deliver permits, documents, packages, and other items between office and properties
- High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 1 year of related experience
- Demonstrated integrity to work with little supervision while working in the field
- Strong organizational skills, specifically problem management, multitasking, and time-management
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
$35,000 - $46,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
- A place to come perform and excel without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down - the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. They hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- They are well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role, you will have exposure to the CEO, COO, and sales team. Plus, they want their staff to fully understand their business so you will see homes before, during, and after repairs.
- They are a quick-moving company, so you will have the freedoms to make an immediate impact on their business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team building activities, their team embraces your innovative solutions.