Passionate about the property management industry? Looking to grow your career with a growing company? We are open to an experienced Property Coordinator or Assistant Property Manager ready to start working! This is a great opportunity to work for a fun group of people as the company continues to expand! This position will support a large single-family home portfolio.
- Maintaining tenant and vendor relations
- Communicating with tenants on various work order requests
- Following up with vendors to ensure appropriate services provided
- Processing tenant move-in and move-outs
- Overseeing payables and receivables for the property
- Following up with tenants on various requests
- Showing Homes to tenants
- Preparing reporting and details for Director of Asset Management
- Communicating with prospective tenants to provide information space information
- Preparing reporting and details for Ownership
- Selecting new tenants as needed
- Ensuring all certificates and business licenses are up to date
- Assisting with various specialty projects
- Communicating with prospective tenants to provide information about the home
- The scheduling maintenance team and vendors on work orders.
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years as an Assistant Property Manager
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
$20 - $23 hourly
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County (Newport Beach, CA).