Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
We are hiring Producers, who can quote 7 to 10 Packages a day, and write 2 to 3 Packages per day. We do all the Marketing and all leads are Inbound, Interested people calling us. But it is encouraged for Following up on Quotes.
Insurance Experience required. Knowledge of SafecoNow, and EZ Lynx preferred.
This is a work from home position.
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Taylor Insurance
We are an Independent Agency, been in Business for 20 years. We sell for Safeco, Mutual of Enumclaw, Progressive, and others.