Farmers Insurance 1475
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance 1475
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. We’re continually looking for new people to join our team.
- Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years.
- Training Bootcamp hosted by 7th largest agency owner in the nation.