Regency Insurance Group
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Licensed with P&C license to be able to work from home.
- Ability to obtain a non-resident license for the State of FL
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.