Christopher Smith Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property & casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
$51,000 at plan + commission
About Christopher Smith Agency
Growing agency located in Oak Ridge. Integrity and honesty are our core values as we strive to not only help people when they need it but to also be trusted members of the community.