Farmers Insurance - Toyin Olaoluwa Agency, LLC.
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
Compensation: $12 - $15 hourly plus Commission and Bonus. Earn up to $57K/Year Potential.
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- P & C Insurance license or No license will be considered
- Will pay for Training & License Course.
- The candidate must be willing to obtain a license within 60 days
- High school or college students will be considered
- A high school senior/GED or equivalent, Associate, or Bachelor's degree will be considered
- Full-time or Part-time positions and Flexible working hours will be considered.
- Remote work available on High Commission.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and No Weekend Work.
- Fulltime 40 Hours Work Week OR 25 Hours/Week Partime available.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Farmers Insurance - Toyin Olaoluwa Agency, LLC.
3527 HWY 81, Loganville, Georgia 30052
Phone: 770-864-5884 or Cell: 678-478-2121