Jason Cardwell Agency
We are seeking a motivated property and casualty insurance agent to join our team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for prospecting and securing new clients. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are driven to succeed. High-income potential with commissions and sales bonuses! If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
$25,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Jason Cardwell Agency
Growing agency looking for a new member of our team to help clients with auto, home, life, and commercial coverage.