State Farm - Michelle Brown Insurance Agency
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance producer who will work to prospect and secure new customers. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Familiarity with sales-related software is needed
$50,000 yearly at plan
About State Farm - Michelle Brown Insurance Agency
Our office is here to improve the lives of the people we serve. We are here to help people manage their risks, protect their assets and grow their money.