Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.