Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Stay up to date on evolving property & casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
$30,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally-acclaimed agents and producers.