Karen Williams State Farm Insurance
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
We are currently only accepting licensed applicants for this role.
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly + commission
About Karen Williams State Farm Insurance