Farmers Insurance District 08
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property & casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- P&C insurance license required for this role
$50,000 - $70,000 (determined by individual performance)
About Farmers Insurance District 08
Farmers Insurance, District 08
When you pursue your dream of growing your career with Farmers, our District Office Team will walk with you every step of the way. With an average tenure of 20+ years with Farmers Insurance, our six, full-time team members are dedicated to your success and have the experience to make it happen. Training, mentoring, IT support, software, and marketing promotions are always FREE to our candidates, agents, and their employees. Join us today and see what a difference our initial investment in you can make!