Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- P&C insurance license required for this role
$40,000 - $65,000
About Gwen Candler State Farm Agency
We are a top-performing agency, conveniently located in North Dallas serving all of Texas and Louisiana.