NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Commit to a continued education in property & casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.