Real Estate Marketplace
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
About Real Estate Marketplace
Real Estate MarketPlace is locally owned and operated. That’s why we understand the local real estate market and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. You’ll get personalized service with the convenience of today’s digital mortgage solutions. Whether you prefer face-to-face conversations, in-depth phone calls, or purely digital communication, we’re here for you.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders, our loan experts can compare a wide variety of potential mortgage options from many different sources. This creates a competitive market where lenders compete to earn your business – and only the most competitive rates and products survive. Our loan originators can shop hundreds of those competitive home loan options to find the ones that suit your needs. They’ll be like your very own mortgage personal-shopper.