The Heritage Group
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Heritage Group
Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions, and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 75 years of combined experience in designing and implementing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions. We continually monitor our client’s insurance portfolio, review and re-assess their changing insurance needs.
Through two generations of Terpening family management, clients have relied upon The Heritage Group to deliver thoughtful insurance solutions and services of the highest caliber. Our clients benefit from direct access to knowledgeable dedicated professionals, as well as the active involvement of the firm’s founders.
Whether you are a business seeking advice about your employee benefit plans, commercial insurance, or an individual in need of consultation on your personal insurance, we are here to offer our services.