Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the career for you! Our company is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance insurance agent to prospect and secure new customers. In this role, no two days will ever be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. We use a proven sales system that is team oriented. If you want a career with a flexible schedule and rewarding path that offers ample opportunities for advancement and is financially rewarding, reach out to us today!
- Employ industry-leading sales-based marketing strategies to identify and secure potential clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan solutions
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Maintain accurate customer records, accounting records, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Commit to a continued education in property & casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Work in a team environment with a dedicated professional staff
- Candidates must have and maintain a resident state P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma / GED or equivalent required
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed
- Goal-oriented with a positive attitude and enthusiasm
$45,000 - $65,000+ at planned commissions
About FSB Insurance
FSB Insurance began in 1897 in downtown Jackson, TN as a small insurance agency. Offices in Humboldt, Jackson, McKenzie and Martin operate as FSB and in Murfreesboro as Claiborne and Taylor.
Mission Statement: The mission of FSB is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.