Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have a career for you! Our company is expanding in Humboldt, TN, and we are hiring a property and casualty insurance advisor to prospect and secure new customers. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. We use a proven sales system that is team-oriented and goal-focused. If you want a career with a flexible schedule and rewarding path that offers ample opportunities for advancement and is financially rewarding and unlimited, reach out to us today!
- We employ industry-leading sales-based marketing strategies to identify and secure potential clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial status before proposing ideal plan solutions protecting their assets
- Ensure that new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Commit to continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Work in a team environment with a dedicated professional staff
- Provide best in class risk strategy for clients
- Candidates must have and maintain a resident state Property and Casualty insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Option to become licensed in Life and Health as well
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma / GED or equivalent required
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed
- Goal-oriented with a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- The candidate must be looking for a professional career
$55,000 $75,000+ planned commissions
About FSB Insurance
FSB Insurance began in 1897 as a small insurance agency. Offices in Humboldt, Jackson, McKenzie, and Martin operate as FSB, as Claiborne and Taylor In Murfreesboro, and as Redman and Davis in Columbia.
Mission Statement: The mission of FSB is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.