Farmers Insurance 1475
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Remain educated on property & casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
$45,000 - $50,000
About Farmers Insurance 1475
Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years!