Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring Property and Casualty insurance agents who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING.
We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs.
If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
Remote work may be possible with training and the ability to meet expectations.
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, networking and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Be able to learn various GEICO computer applications
$29 - $35 hourly (includes hourly + commission)
We are a team of 2 agencies that are located in Happy Valley and Gresham Oregon.