Alan Morgan Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Must be able to obtain a P and C insurance license for this role
$40,000 - $55,000 at plan
About Alan Morgan Agency
We are a company that values hard work and dedication. We offer PTO, paid holidays, flexible hours and bonus opportunities.