Jasmyne McDonald Agency
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- P&C insurance license required for this role
$30,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Jasmyne McDonald Agency
We are a diverse and growing insurance agency whose mission is to revitalize communities using risk transfer that anchors our families in financial security and builds a legacy. We are seeking dedicated, resourceful, and agile individuals desiring a customer-focused work environment. The Jasmyne McDonald Agency is invested in your growth and we're excited for your to join our family of producers.