Scala, Clark & Minogue Insurance
We are seeking a qualified professional to manage our growing Property-Casualty Agency by leading, developing, and generating new business strategies while coaching and developing current and new producers.
- Manage and retain book of business in conjunction with service team
- Establish monthly and annual sales goals with individual producers by size, type, class and mix of business
- Analyze the performance and results of each producer
- Identify, create and promote revenue opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports comparing the actual results with the goals
- Identify, design, and implement marketing strategies for the sales team including proven techniques to close business
- Lead sales meetings and communicate effectively with carriers
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Connecticut Insurance Producer license – Required
- Previous experience managing a P&C Insurance Agency- Preferred
$95,000 - $125,000 +Production Based Bonus-Incentives
About Scala, Clark & Minogue Insurance
Scala, Clark & Minogue Insurance is a family-owned and operated Independent Property & Casualty Insurance Agency that has been providing personal insurance coverage for its customers throughout Connecticut since 1914.