Our Team is looking for a runner! If you find yourself wondering what that may be, it's the crucial member of our team who keeps the ball rolling by posting notices, meeting vendors and clients onsite for access, completing inspections, and overall, keeping the team efficient! If you do not mind running errands throughout the south side of Chicago and south suburbs while taking the initiative to complete tasks, this is the position for you!
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented member of our team will need to possess skills in prioritizing responsibilities, effective time management, and much more!
- Meet and work with preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc when needed.
- Do photo inspections of properties.
- Posting notices on properties for various reasons including past due rent and violations.
- Responsible for placing marketing signs at various properties.
- Assist with the preparation and marketing of homes via photography, marketing material drop-offs and more.
- Work as a secondary liaison for the team to provide any necessary information/documentation to help get properties to a successful closing.
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agent and fellow team members, organizing workflow, and reducing inefficiencies.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine - able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, as well as solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must have reliable transportation
$10 - $16 (Based on Experience)
About Thornwood Partners
Our company buys and sells homes in and around the Chicagoland market through a variety of different relationships and unique methods. We manage about 200 properties in the Chicagoland market. We fix and flip properties as well as wholesale properties. We are growing at an incredible pace and looking for our newest top-notch team member.
Our Company Core Values that all Employees should have: