Farmers Insurance District 08
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Stay up to date on evolving property & casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
$50,000 - $70,000 (determined by individual performance)
About Farmers Insurance District 08
Farmers Insurance, District 08
When you pursue your dream of growing your career with Farmers, our District Office Team will walk with you every step of the way. With an average tenure of 20+ years with Farmers Insurance, our six, full-time team members are dedicated to your success and have the experience to make it happen. Training, mentoring, IT support, software, and marketing promotions are always FREE to our candidates, agents, and their employees. Join us today and see what a difference our initial investment in you can make!