Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and a rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
$31,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
We are one of the top Farmer's Districts in the nation. We have cultivated an environment of success.
This is a hard-working and dedicated team looking only to add the best to our group. We are looking for people we can train to take on new roles and more responsibility.