Advisor Insurance Group LLC
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
About Advisor Insurance Group LLC
Advisor Insurance Group is a fast-growing independent insurance agency that has been serving the Houston Market since 2005.