Jeff George Agency
Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Producer
Grow your career as an Agency Producer with a growing Farmers Insurance Agency in Ellicott City.
Compensation includes base salary, aggressive new business commission structure, and a share of renewal commissions to allow you to build your income.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Build and expand the company's book of business by selling personal lines insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Make outbound calls (leads provided) to sell Insurance products.
- Identify opportunity to expand business reach through networking techniques.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Present and sell policies. (auto, home and other insurance products)
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policy holders.
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations.
- Property and Casualty Producer License (Life and Health is a plus)
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with clients quickly
- Strong Problem solving and listening skills to recommend the right products and services based on customer needs
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas (2 years of sales or related experience preferred)Customer focus
- Negotiation/closing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
$60,000 - $80,000 (Base + Commission + Residuals)
About Jeff George Agency
After living in Ellicott City, MD for the past 9 years (and almost 10 years in Columbia, MD before that), I can’t imagine a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
I became a Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services agent to make a difference in my community. That means:
- Helping customers with insurance and financial strategies
- Providing economic opportunities for people to grow and thrive in a job they love
- Giving back through volunteer work