Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- P&C insurance license required for this role
$45,000 - $100,000 yearly
About KIG Insurance
KIG Insurance was founded in 1913 to serve the community by offering commercial, personal, life, health, and disability insurance products. KIG has continued to grow throughout the years and has built a strong customer base and a respected reputation in the community. Today, the agency is under the leadership of the next generation of partners, who have taken insurance and customer service to the next level in response to social and technological changes. As they have in the past, KIG will continue to meet the insurance needs of the community with a commitment, dedication, and responsibility to those they serve.