State Farm Insurance, Brandi Wein Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
$45,000 - $60,000 at plan
About State Farm Insurance, Brandi Wein Agency
I have been an agent for 19 years and am looking to add a team member to my growing agency. I'm willing to train and develop the right person to one day own their own agency.