Farmers Insurance- Luna Agency
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property & casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance- Luna Agency
Here at the Luna Agency we're a team of self-starting, goal driven individuals with a passion for results. We don't take ourselves to seriously, love to celebrate our milestones and put our customers in the center of everything we do. As we continue to grow rapidly, we're always on the lookout for a competitive, optimistic, and goal oriented individuals. With in our culture we ask our employees to exceed expectations and see no boundaries. In return, they are rewarded, recognized, and celebrated! With that said if the description above describes you. We encourage you to join The Luna Agency where you will be surrounded by like minded people!