Brad Smith State Farm
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
$45,000+ At plan with hourly base + commission
About Brad Smith State Farm
Successful State Farm agent with more than 14 years of industry experience. Our office always does what is in the best interest of the customer to make sure they are properly taken care of in their time of need and to help set up their future financial goals. We thrive in a fast pace, high-energy, but fun work environment.