Farmers Insurance - Toyin Olaoluwa Agency, LLC.
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
$12 - $15 hourly plus commission and Bonus
About Farmers Insurance - Toyin Olaoluwa Agency, LLC.
3527 HWY 81, Loganville, Georgia 30052
Phone: 770-864-5884 or Cell: 678-478-2121