Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
$60,000+ at plan commission
Farmers Insurance was founded in 1928 and has become a leading company when it comes to taking care of customers. Our goal as an agency is to help educate and empower customers when it comes to them purchasing their insurance. My office is committed to giving back to the community and has been active with the local chamber of commerce groups, and not-for-profits. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of building an agency from the ground up with a heart for our local community.