We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Remain educated on property & casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers 06
Farmers District 06 is a award winning district operation who designed and tailored to building successful new insurance professionals through culture, support and training. We believe in building a strong foundation brick by brick in a friendly and helpful environment.