David Worley Insurance Agency
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
$40,000 - $65,000
About David Worley Insurance Agency
David Worley Insurance Agency - Farmers Insurance is one of the country's largest insurers and is rated #1 in Training in the industry!! Our local branch office is looking to add a self-driven, talented sales professional who is motivated by unlimited income potential to our team. This position requires great people skills, high enthusiasm, positive energy, reliability, time management skills, and preferably prior sales or equivalent experience.