Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
About Farmers Insurance
We are one of the top Farmer's Districts in the nation. We have cultivated an environment of success.
This is a hard-working and dedicated team looking only to add the best to our group. We are looking for people we can train up to take on new roles and more responsibility