National Wholesale Lending
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Stay up to date on evolving property and casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- P&C insurance license required for this role
$40,000 - $48,000 yearly
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.