Christopher Smith Agency
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Maintain accurate customer records, bookkeeping logs, and insurance sales databases to report progress toward monthly goals
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Stay up to date on evolving property & casualty insurance protocols to facilitate insurance policy selection and policy renewals to all customers’ satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
$20,000-$30,000 base plus commission
About Christopher Smith Agency
Growing agency located in Oak Ridge. Integrity and honesty are our core values as we strive to not only help people when they need it but to also be trusted members of the community.