Peco Insurance Agency.
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and a rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
We are willing to pay you up to 30% commission, from the agency commission on your sales.
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Remain educated on property & casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Candidates must have and maintain a relevant P&C insurance license - or must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must have core computer skills and a demonstrated capability using Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
$84,000 - $144,000 per year
About Peco Insurance Agency.
Peco Insurance is an insurance agency providing the best in commercial insurance. Peco Agency is currently selling insurance in 32 states. We take service seriously. Year after year, our clients are convinced that we provide the best experience of any agency.