The Heritage Group
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a property and casualty insurance agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Remain educated on property and casualty insurance policies, insurance agent regulations, insurance claims, and other industry rules to successfully match prospective, existing, and new clients with the best insurance plans
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Stellar interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills are needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Heritage Group
Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions, and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 75 years of combined experience in designing and implementing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions. We continually monitor our client’s insurance portfolio, review and re-assess their changing insurance needs.
Through two generations of Terpening family management, clients have relied upon The Heritage Group to deliver thoughtful insurance solutions and services of the highest caliber. Our clients benefit from direct access to knowledgeable dedicated professionals, as well as the active involvement of the firm’s founders.
Whether you are a business seeking advice about your employee benefit plans, commercial insurance, or an individual in need of consultation on your personal insurance, we are here to offer our services.