Pulse Insurance Agency
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring a Property and Casualty Insurance Agent who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is strongly preferred.
$38,000 - $50,000
About Pulse Insurance Agency
Pulse Insurance is a multi-cultural agency with a great team of diversified members with years of experience in their field. As a company, all our energy, commitment, and efforts are focused on our team members, and our client satisfaction. Our goals are made as a team and we work together to achieve them. Motivated, driven individuals that are not afraid to think "out of the box" and are ready to take their career to the next level are the kind of members we are looking to be a part of our team.